Reverse image search
Have you ever been on the internet and wondered if someones picture is really a picture of them? or where a picture may have come from? Well there is a way of possibly finding out. its called a reverse image search and this is how to do it from your computer.
1. Right click on the image you want to find out about, and select “copy image location”.
2. go to www.google.com.au and in the top right corner click on the word “images”.
3. In the google search bar you will see a camera icon. click on it.
4. Now in the search bar right mouse click and select “paste” then click on “search by image”.
You can also search using a picture stored on your computer. To do this-
1. go to www.google.com.au and in the top right corner click on the word “images”.
2. Find the picture on your computer and drag and drop it to the search bar.
The picture will now upload to google and be used to search with.